Over the years, I’ve had the opportunity to meet some great people in my life. Here are some of the best qualities I’ve picked out of some of my favorite people
- The way your belly sticks out after you’ve just eaten a meal and you’re not trying to look good, but you do anyways
- The way your face lights up and your body swings into full motion when you’re telling a story
- The ambition in your eyes and the power in your step when you really want something
- How although when 7 things go wrong, you’re still looking up because of that 8th thing that went right
- The natural way your words flow out of your mouth and you can go on and on about something you’re passionate about, regardless of what others might think
- Your extremely ugly laugh, but it’s beautiful nonetheless because it remarks genuine happiness
- How frantic you can get when 2 strands of hair fall out of place
- The way you express your opinions unapologetically
- When you offer to go out of your way to do something for someone just to make their life easier
- Your smile that never rests
- The way when someone compliments you, you lose all your words and can’t stop smiling
- Your favorite past times, like blogging and dancing and singing and exercising
- How you’re very understanding when I don’t call for a week because you understand that life can get hectic.
- When you pay for your friends, not because you expect anything in return, but because you want to
Beauty isn’t always the way a person looks. I find beauty in the way people live their life on a day to day basis, how they react to things, their personal mannerisms. Beauty is more than just skin deep.
A photo that probably accurately describes my personality I think lol
Hi everybody! My name is Michelle and welcome to my blog, where you’ll find an unleashed and uncensored scroll of thoughts from my brain. I’ll be honest – I’m not the best writer in the world, but I try.. and I can say that’s better than not trying at all! As they say, “you might not be the best runner, but at least you’re lapping everyone on the couch,” …or something of that sort. I figured I had a lot of free time on my hands, a lot of thoughts in my head, and maybe not enough outlets to strain the mess that entangle in my brain.
Here are some of my goals to achieve with this blog!
- I will learn to unapologetically be myself and voice my opinions
- Hopefully at least one person can relate with me lol
- Maybe, just MAYBE, I’ll be consistent with SOMETHING for once in my life???
- Become better at writing or something
If you’re still reading and if you’re still interested, imagine a tear rolling down my cheek. Thank you :’)
If you don’t know much about me, here’s a list of 10 (random but hopefully interesting) things about myself!
- I sweat a lot from my armpits, especially when it’s cold or when I am giving a presentation. (Think of a waterfall)
- I like to buy books, plan to read them, and then let them sit on my book shelf to collect dust instead.
- I low-key get excited when I see someone call my phone.
- I’m not an awkward person, but I can get extremely, uncomfortably awkward when I interact with someone awkward.
- My hobbies include lifting weights, watching Ted Talks about self-confidence, and talking about personal feelings and self-evaluation.
- I feel uncomfortable talking about controversial topics, like politics, if my closeness level with you isn’t at 11/10.
- I’m an ENFP if you’re into the MBTI personality tests.
- My biggest desire is to travel the world with people I love, but I am too scared and too broke for that matter.
- I am Buddhist.
- I’m not exactly shy – just naturally a quiet person and it’s actually extremely exhausting for me to carry conversations when I feel too pressured to do so.
Thank you for reading if you actually finished! 🙂 More blog entries will be coming soon and I hope someone finds interest in them, so stay tuned. If not, then OK lol.