Over the years, I’ve had the opportunity to meet some great people in my life. Here are some of the best qualities I’ve picked out of some of my favorite people
- The way your belly sticks out after you’ve just eaten a meal and you’re not trying to look good, but you do anyways
- The way your face lights up and your body swings into full motion when you’re telling a story
- The ambition in your eyes and the power in your step when you really want something
- How although when 7 things go wrong, you’re still looking up because of that 8th thing that went right
- The natural way your words flow out of your mouth and you can go on and on about something you’re passionate about, regardless of what others might think
- Your extremely ugly laugh, but it’s beautiful nonetheless because it remarks genuine happiness
- How frantic you can get when 2 strands of hair fall out of place
- The way you express your opinions unapologetically
- When you offer to go out of your way to do something for someone just to make their life easier
- Your smile that never rests
- The way when someone compliments you, you lose all your words and can’t stop smiling
- Your favorite past times, like blogging and dancing and singing and exercising
- How you’re very understanding when I don’t call for a week because you understand that life can get hectic.
- When you pay for your friends, not because you expect anything in return, but because you want to
Beauty isn’t always the way a person looks. I find beauty in the way people live their life on a day to day basis, how they react to things, their personal mannerisms. Beauty is more than just skin deep.