Hi everybody! My name is Michelle and welcome to my blog, where you’ll find an unleashed and uncensored scroll of thoughts from my brain. I’ll be honest – I’m not the best writer in the world, but I try.. and I can say that’s better than not trying at all! As they say, “you might not be the best runner, but at least you’re lapping everyone on the couch,” …or something of that sort. I figured I had a lot of free time on my hands, a lot of thoughts in my head, and maybe not enough outlets to strain the mess that entangle in my brain.
Here are some of my goals to achieve with this blog!
- I will learn to unapologetically be myself and voice my opinions
- Hopefully at least one person can relate with me lol
- Maybe, just MAYBE, I’ll be consistent with SOMETHING for once in my life???
- Become better at writing or something
If you’re still reading and if you’re still interested, imagine a tear rolling down my cheek. Thank you :’)
If you don’t know much about me, here’s a list of 10 (random but hopefully interesting) things about myself!
- I sweat a lot from my armpits, especially when it’s cold or when I am giving a presentation. (Think of a waterfall)
- I like to buy books, plan to read them, and then let them sit on my book shelf to collect dust instead.
- I low-key get excited when I see someone call my phone.
- I’m not an awkward person, but I can get extremely, uncomfortably awkward when I interact with someone awkward.
- My hobbies include lifting weights, watching Ted Talks about self-confidence, and talking about personal feelings and self-evaluation.
- I feel uncomfortable talking about controversial topics, like politics, if my closeness level with you isn’t at 11/10.
- I’m an ENFP if you’re into the MBTI personality tests.
- My biggest desire is to travel the world with people I love, but I am too scared and too broke for that matter.
- I am Buddhist.
- I’m not exactly shy – just naturally a quiet person and it’s actually extremely exhausting for me to carry conversations when I feel too pressured to do so.
Thank you for reading if you actually finished! 🙂 More blog entries will be coming soon and I hope someone finds interest in them, so stay tuned. If not, then OK lol.